We are looking for IT Project Manager/Business Analyst with Cloud Projects Exp (100% Remote) for 6 months contract to hire position.
Position: IT Project Manager/Business Analyst with Cloud Projects Exp
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Client: Direct Client
Note: Candidates need to be legally eligible to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship assistance now or anytime in the future.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT discipline
• 7+ years of experience in managing and delivering IT & cloud projects successfully
• 5+ years of experience in writing project scope and requirements
• Extensive experience in managing IT Infrastructure, O365, End User Computing, and Azure Cloud projects
• 5+ years of experience in using project management tools include Smartsheet, MS Project, Trello etc.
• PMP and Cloud certifications are highly desired
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.