Role - Project Manager
Exp.- 8+ years experience as a Project Manager, leading multiple projects, comes with a strong foundation software development background
Location - Hyderabad
Certifications: PMP / Prince 2 certifications will be preferred Scrum Master Certification
- Desired :
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and exposure to Software Development Life Cycle
- An excellent team player, who is able to guide and motivate a team
- Proven experience in project management and P&L management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices, DevOps practices, Agile Methodology, Agile Project Management Tools
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Would be nice if you have.
ERP Knowledge, eCommerce knowledge
- Travelled to international client sites
- Managed diverse global stakeholders
- Responsibilities :
Responsible for the end to end delivery of projects (Discovery, Planning, Execution, Testing, UAT and Sign-off),Ability to effectively manage multiple medium-sized eCommerce projects
- Translate requirements into technical specifications to support development in both traditional and agile development methodologies
- Responsible for guiding the customers through their e-Commerce Projects which result in growth for their businesses
- Should have a basic understanding of ERPs and preferably sound functional understanding of at least 1 of the ERP systems from Microsoft AX, Navision, Great Planes, Business Central, Netsuite, Sales Force, Quick Books and Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Familiarity with open-source e-commerce platforms, specifically Magento 1, 2 & Shopify. (Experience with Magento eCommerce platform preferred.)Experience in integrated eCommerce B2B/B2C projects is a plus
- A good understanding on online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks, and toolsets preferred
- Process Driven individual who has a keen eye for detail and is able to adapt to changing technology environments and adapt best practices
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- International clientele experience (US preferred) B1 visa holders will have an advantage