Position: Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida
An Excellent Opportunity for Project Manager/Business Analyst to work with "Fortune 100" clients in DFW (Fort Worth/ Dallas), TX
Required Skills: Project Management, PMP, MS Project, Visio, Business Analyst, Agile/Scrum/Sprint/Kanban, Mobile App/iOS/Android, UX/User Experience.
Acts as liaison between business unit and software/hardware developers and vendors.
Aware of business or function for which application or system is designed
Has the required domain knowledge, as applicable or brings other domain knowledge that improves the overall function of the business to team interface
Constantly looks for ways to improve the interaction with the business and the quality and speed of the requirements gathering and requirements build.
• 3+ years experience in a true Agile / Scrum environment
• Comfortable reverting to Waterfall for a limited amount of time
• Proven skill and effectiveness in project gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis
• Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
• Experience with metrics gathering/reporting and formulating action plans based on the data
• Experience with transformation taking teams from waterfall to continuous delivery
• Includes strategy, training, standing up ceremonies
• Scaled agile experience. Responsible for transforming multiple teams from the ground up
• Extensive knowledge of Rally
• Experience in Financial sector is a big plus
• Experience working in a distributed team environment
• Knowledge of core banking functions, processes and operations
• Familiarity with UX management and processes
• Mobile App experience
At Collabera, we built our business and our reputation by servicing the engineering solutions and talent development needs of our clients. That experience helped make us who we are today—partners with the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, designing, building, operating and automating the technology that powers their businesses. Every solution we provide is delivered with speed, scale, quality, and flexibility, and powered by our AI-driven, Cloud-based technology and talent platforms.
And, while we’ve expanded our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our software engineering clients, we haven’t forgotten where we came from—we’re still committed to building the tech workforce of the present and the future through our best-in-class training and enablement services. In other words, we’re driven by tech and backed by talent. It’s that human-centric approach that makes us unique. And it reminds us that relationships are always the most important things we build.