Position: Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, Florida
An Excellent Opportunity for Project Manager/Business Analyst to work with "Fortune 100" clients in DFW (Fort Worth/ Dallas), TX
Required Skills: Project Management, PMP, MS Project, Visio, Business Analyst, Agile/Scrum/Sprint/Kanban, Mobile App/iOS/Android, UX/User Experience.
Acts as liaison between business unit and software/hardware developers and vendors.
Aware of business or function for which application or system is designed
Has the required domain knowledge, as applicable or brings other domain knowledge that improves the overall function of the business to team interface
Constantly looks for ways to improve the interaction with the business and the quality and speed of the requirements gathering and requirements build.
• 3+ years experience in a true Agile / Scrum environment
• Comfortable reverting to Waterfall for a limited amount of time
• Proven skill and effectiveness in project gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis
• Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to speak to both technical and business concerns
• Experience with metrics gathering/reporting and formulating action plans based on the data
• Experience with transformation taking teams from waterfall to continuous delivery
• Includes strategy, training, standing up ceremonies
• Scaled agile experience. Responsible for transforming multiple teams from the ground up
• Extensive knowledge of Rally
• Experience in Financial sector is a big plus
• Experience working in a distributed team environment
• Knowledge of core banking functions, processes and operations
• Familiarity with UX management and processes
• Mobile App experience