The SAC Consultant is responsible for managing the SAC work stream activities within SAP implementation project to ensure a quality solution. This position requires strong knowledge of all components of the SAC solution - Business Intelligence and Predictive Analysis.
• Experience in developing BI Analytics and reporting solutions by using variety of SAP and Non-SAP tools with primary and managing Data Visualization, BI or Analytics projects
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and should have delivered 2-5 relevant project engagements as a solution consultant
• Excellent knowledge in configuration of live data and import data connections and data acquisition SAP HANA, SAP BWHANA , S/4HANA, SQL, OData Services and flat files etc.
• Strong experience in SAC: Data modeling and preparing datasets, merging, hierarchies, custom calculations, data wrangling, dimensions and Measures.
• Experience in creating stories canvas, responsive, grid, Smart Discovery, advanced story designing blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis
• Well versed in visualizations and their usage charts, tables, maps, filters, dropdown menus, hiding functions, interactive objects, pictures
• Knowledge in configuring security and performing administration tasks such as defining users and teams and assigning roles and privileges are a plus
• Able to drive workshops with the business users to gather requirements and translate those to analytics
• Exposure to various Non-SAP analytics and reporting tools such as Tableau or Power BI is desirable
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with collaboration and listening skills
• Good understanding of SAP ECC and S/4HANA core modules such as SD, MM
Position : SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Consultant
Location: West Chester, PA (100% Remote)
Duration: 12+ months