We are looking for a Clinical IT Project Manager in Woodcliff Lake, NJ for 1-3 years contract position.
Position: Clinical IT Project Manager
Duration: 1-3 years
Location: 100 Tice Blvd. Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Client: Direct Client
IT Project Manager will work on the implementation / upgrade of Clinical IT systems. Will organize and participate in project team meetings, prepare presentation materials, lead & guide discussions about system requirements, data flow, system design, design efficiency, validation scripts, script writing, risk analysis, etc. The candidate needs to be able to work independently with IT and business groups as well as our validation services teams to get and keep projects moving along. They need to have some clinical / Clinical IT understanding so that they can provide input and guidance to team members as needed.
1) Proven Project Management skills / experience
2) Experience with MS Project, Visio, and Excel, PowerPoint
3) Good oral and written communication skills
4) Knowledge of clinical systems from a support & technical standpoint
5) Familiarity with IT, systems, support, etc.
6) Validation and documentation experience
7) Ability to work independently
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Min 5 year’s experience as Project Manager. At least 3+ year’s in pharma for Clinical IT systems.
· PMP certification a plus.
· Experience is a must in Clinical System implementations (i.e. eTMF, CTMS)
· Ability to communicate with all levels of leaders within the company
· Development and execution of project plan.
· Able to roll up their sleeve and create project deliverable as needed
· Able to work with multiple vendors Able to work globally across multiple time zones
· Can be in the office 4 days a week, with one day being remote.
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.