JOB DESCRIPTION - ASPIREHR - SAP Gold Partner
Sr SAP ABAP Consultant
SAP Integration Design and Development
Dallas, TX (flexible)- REMOTE
Yes – Minimal
AspireHR is a US-based, SAP Gold Partner, that delivers the power of Human Experience Management (HXM) to help businesses create employee-first successes and next-generation HR experiences. AspireHR partners with HR organizations worldwide to drive business success through digital transformation. We invest heavily in innovation, creating best-in-class tools, accelerators, and products that simplify and transform HR processes.
For more information about our company, please visit www.aspirehr.com.
We are seeking an experienced Senior SAP ABAP Consultant responsible for providing support in the areas of creating and maintaining customized ABAP programs (RICEF) Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements & Forms, troubleshooting, debugging and the creation of technical design documents. Are you a high performer who wants to be a part of a dynamic, purpose-driven team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design, create specifications, code, test, troubleshoot, and support new SAP ABAP development for Global SAP HCM/Success Factors projects
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build integrations and interfaces, create plans for data Integration and Unit testing
- Collaborate with with functional and business users in the design and development of new business requirements.
- Supports existing and new interfaces and has good understanding of integration with 3rd party tools.
- At least 5 Years of industry/consulting hands on work in SAP ABAP development
- Experience working on multiple SAP HCM/Success Factors implementation projects
- Must have experience and expert knowledge of ABAP development objects including Interface development, Reporting, User-exits, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Understanding of all the key enhancements spots (BADIs and/or User Exits) and how to best leverage them to meet customer specific requirements with minimal risk
- Exposure to HR ABAP programming is preferred
- Exposure/experience with SAP CPI/Integration Suite and/or other middle ware tools is a plus
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their knowledge in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task, exercise sound judgment and prioritize conflicting demands of time with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and customers, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates understanding of the integration points with other HR systems and modules
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience a must