Kindly find below requirement, help me to find some candidate
Role - SAP MM BSA/Functional
Location – Sunnyvale, CA
Client – Google Inc
● Work collaboratively and independently to map and document the “As Is” flows.
● Lead cross-functional efforts to understand existing gaps and potential solutions
● Identify, document, and propose “to-be” solutions
● Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD / FRD) and user acceptance test scripts
● Manage the delivery of the project, provide user training, and facilitate change management
● Drive solution development, change management, customer communications and managing both long and short-term customer delivery plans
● Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
● Ability to translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
● Review, analyze and challenge reports and commentaries and assist management in coordination of requirements and deliverables received from key stakeholders
● Identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
● Document detailed business process (user perspective) design for end to end flow
● Business activities for cutover (Data migration & validation)
● Collect, cleanse and validate master data (material, vendor, CM) and inventory data (Serial number, quantity, status….) pre and post production
● User Acceptance testing support to ensure solution & process readiness
● Post production support on inventory transactions
● ERP systems functional and implementation experience
● Candidate must have experience in Supply Chain Management
● Strong experience in SAP MM with strong functional knowledge on procurement P2P flow.
● Good understanding of inbound / outbound EDI integrations to/from SAP, typically in the procure to pay flow.
● Must have excellent skills in requirement gathering, analysis, solution designing and gap analysis.