Job Title: Expert SAP Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Job Type: 12+ months Contract (will go for long term)
• Expert level understanding of SAP AFS SD Module
• Experience with Global Supply Chain and complexities especially in Asia Pacific/Latin America Markets such as China, India, and Brazil with regards to financial billing document and customs.
• Knowledgeable about VAS condition records and associated configuration.
• Expert at working with SAP integrations including IDOCS.
• Specific hand-on experience required with ORDERS05 IDOC.
• Experience with building custom API’s in SAP environment and testing utilizing postman for testing.
• Experience working with EDI integration including 850, 860, 855
• Understanding of ASN’s and goods movements and how those translate to financial relevant movements.
• Outstanding Communication: Ability to easily explain and break down concepts to business users, QA teams, program/product managers, and leadership.
• Ability to understand Marketplace strategic goals/objectives and translate requirements into Functional Specifications/Gap Documents keeping the short term value and long term roadmap in mind.
• Functional Peer Partnership: Ability to partner with other functional areas including Planning (DSM), Fulfillment, Logistics, Finance, and Customer Master.
• Familiar with SAP OSS process and escalation
• Experience with batch setup
• Experience with creating custom SAP Transactions and associated security roles
• Experience working with Controls and Compliance regarding building and documenting technical controls for the Order to Cash flow.
• Experience with all of the following capabilities:
o Order Creation
o Order Maintenance
o Customer Master
o Allocation (ARUN) and associated mass sets
o Consignment Model
o Order Confirmation/Order Output
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Confluence