The Client Marketing Manager is a proven marketing executive with strong client delivery experience and skills including email marketing, lead generation, event marketing and webinars. The Client Marketing Manager is a type-A marketing leader that is self-motivated, always puts clients first and is driven for high performance for the company.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage a dedicated portfolio of B2B technology client delivery engagements and establish long term trusted relationships.
- Achieve revenue, on time delivery and client satisfaction goals for each client.
- Deliver client lead generation campaigns built on GDPR compliant opt-in content and event-based registrations.
- Deliver client email campaigns from list targeting, A/B testing, email scheduling and results reporting.
- Deliver client webinar campaigns including promotional email invitations, website registration marketing, speaker management, webinar execution and lead delivery.
- Manage client event sponsorships including booth placement, promotional marketing, content hosting and event operations.
- Manage client display advertising campaigns on SAPinsideronline.com including Ad serving, landing page analysis, impression reporting and click thru reporting.
- Conduct lead analysis, data scrub, results reporting and delivery to clients for all campaigns.
- Deliver measurable marketing ROI results reporting to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven marketing services delivery experience in a client environment.
- Experience in client delivery with marketing executives as clients.
- Proven experience in lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of list development and email campaign management.
- Experience in delivering content webinars to drive leads.
- Hands on experience with website ad serving, conversions and web traffic metrics.
- Direct user experience with Email Software, Webinar Platforms, HTML, CSS, social media platforms, Google Ad Manager and marketing analytics.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- BA or equivalent in marketing, communications, business or a related discipline.
The Client Marketing Manager enjoys a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. In addition, the role participates in all SAPinsider employee benefit programs including healthcare coverage, life insurance, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 401K plan.