The ERP Implementation Manager is responsible for developing, planning and implementing the ERP system at our office in West Hollywood, CA. He/she determines the scope of the project, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress. The manager evaluates and recommends changes to ERP requirements to meet organizational requirements. Leads the development of organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration. Manages team members in the day-to-day performance of their job duties as it relates to the ERP system. Ensures project milestones are met, has authority for personnel actions and develops extensive knowledge of department processes and reporting needs..
- Analysis of Advanced Nutrient’s business requirements and objectives, working to meet those objectives.
- Application configuration, implementation, and data conversion.
- Oversee and coordinate Advanced Nutrient’s application testing and rollout.
- Coordinate the internal implementation team with the vendor and develop the project plan.
- Develops knowledge of the table structure of our database.
- Responsible for documenting business processes and work instructions.
- Recommend business process improvements.
- Learn the new process and solution for every department. The manager will be a cross-functional expert and the internal “go-to” person once the implementation is completed.
- Analyze and specify application enhancements.
- Establish and monitor minimum monthly utilization percentage.
- Responsible for the overall organization of the ERP demonstrations and train users in application use and/or configuration.
- Coordinate with the vendor to develop a project plan for the implementation.
- Communicate with the President of the status of the implementation along the way.
- Modify existing reports that come with your newly selected ERP software, or create completely custom reports using a third-party report writing tool.
- Assess the reporting needs beyond the “go-live” date as users learn more about the system, and strive to grow and improve upon the initial scope.
- Risk mitigation, solving unforeseen issues, and change management throughout the implementation.
- Bachelors degree required
- Supervisory experience required
- Familiarity with distribution businesses required
- Hands-on implementation experience required
- SageX3 ERP experience preferred
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Training and customer service skills
- Familiarity with large database programs
- Strong accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of EDI formats preferred
- Knowledge of Reports writing preferred
- APICS certification preferred
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent leadership abilities and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions. Dog-friendly office environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Internal