Manage transition from the current ERP system and SAP implementation and optimization. Oversee and provide guidance to the operational team, ensure the smooth and effective run of the SAP system. Ascertain proper maintenance, support, and subsequent system upgrade. Ensure all SAP project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives, prepare reports, and provide recommendations for improvements to the upper management.
· Manage SAP implementation ongoing project.
· Provide general direction to subordinates with consistent administration of corporate policies, procedures, objective & expectations to team members
· Work with multiple departments on transition project activities, manage effective change, training, and post implementation support.
· Establish and maintain lines of communication with appropriate departmental Managers on SAP System Create, monitor, and maintain all project phases.
· Liaise with the SAP system vendor for the efficient management of consulting services, training, and related activities, including system integration.
· Oversee and coordinate maintenance and improvement projects, data integrity and accuracy within the system.
· Administer coordination across multiple departments, as well as regularly engage key users to improve business processes.
· Develop business system solutions and methodologies to optimize internal processes.
· Analyze various modules and identify areas that need enhancements and improvements.
· Evaluate procedures and reports to identify and resolve data integrity issues.
· Provide leadership and assistance to the operational team.
· Prepare periodic reports and recommendations to the decision-making team.
· B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant degree.
· SAP certification is a plus
· Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar position with manufacturing industry experience; experience in the Semiconductor Industry is preferred.
· Strong problem solving, decision making & analytical capabilities
· Ability to develop, organize department plans, and strategies
· Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
· Solid understanding of business processes and functions
· Experience managing databases and understanding of database structure and theory
· Excellent Project Management abilities
· Exceptional communication / presentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time