Job Title : SAP Development Manager
Location : Philadelphia, PA (Remote for as of now)
Duration : Contract to Hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess proven expert programming skills within SAP software and associated programming technology, tools, and middleware (SAP Process Integration)
- In-depth technical knowledge of the full range of SAP technologies
- Proven track record architecting sound technical solutions using SAP technology to successfully deliver end-to-end solutions while adhering to Software Development Lifecycle best practices and existing SOX controls
- Experience with Netweaver tools including Development Studio, Java PDK, Web Dynpro, etc.
- Ability to transform business function requirements into technical program specs, and to code, unit test and debug programs.
- Ability to troubleshoot interfaces between SAP and external applications
- Ability to make quick and informed decisions based on proper risk/reward analysis
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional, matrix team environment.
- Ability to provide timely and accurate project management updates.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline is required
- 6 - 8 years of experience working and developing within the SAP environment and with SAP ABAP programming language and Process Integration with at least 2 years of experience in leading/managing the efforts
- Experience with at least 1-2 full SAP implementation lifecycles
- Extensive experience working directly within SAP modules SD, FSCM, FI, IS-Oil, OGSD.
- Extensive experience with IDOC, BAPI, ALE, EDI, RFC and standard practices for architecting, developing, and enhancing SAP interfaces.
- Additional training and/or coursework demonstrating commitment ongoing skills development is desirable.
- Certification in ABAP programing and/or Process Integration is desirable.