Position: SAP ABAP Developer (Junior to Senior)
Industry: Software Development
Location: Mandaluyong City
Schedule: Night Shift
Salary: Highly Negotiabl
- Year-end Bonus
- Company-wide team buildings
- 15 VL, 15 SL
- All-expense paid training
- HMO with free 1 dependent
- Unlimited free learning opportunities
- Work from home privilege
- Temporary WFH until further notice
- Development of Object-Oriented ABAP Programs, and standard reporting.
- Development of new functionality for ShipERP implementations.
- Support existing customers technical and function needs as it relates to SAP.
- Create technical architecture and documentation to clearly describe applications, system and database models to both functional and technical stakeholders.
- Data modeling and design for high transaction systems.
- Background in EWM and SD
- With experience in ABAP Reports and Dialog programming
- At least 1 year of experience in ABAP Programming
- Skills in the following is a plus: BDC’s, BAPIs, BADI’s and User Exits
- Experienced in RICEF developments
- Bachelor’s degree holder
Interview Process (Remote Interview):
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Final Interview