Position: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Rockville, MD
Client: Direct Client
Assistant Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
· Assist the Project Manager in achieving successful project outcomes from the preconstruction phase through project completion
· Mentor and develop direct reports
· Maintain strong relationships with clients, designers, consultants and subcontractors
· Assist the Project Manager with project financials and schedule management while ensuring the highest quality and safety standards
· Management of assigned subcontractors
Assistant Project Manager Skills/Experience:
· Flexible and adaptable team-player
· Time management and organizational skills
· Communication, negotiation and client relationship skills
· Problem solving skills
· Technology proficient, with the ability to adapt to new innovations and processes
· Contract and cost management skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent/applicable degree
· 5+ years' experience in the Construction industry
BOTG (Boots on the Ground), a service-disabled veteran owned organization is created with a goal to effectively integrate our veterans into the corporate workforce by partnering with clients and MSPs. We are a growing IT services and Talent Solution company specialized in providing quality IT and non-IT talent across industries.
It is our endeavor to transform BOTG into a role model organization that supports and empowers veterans, their families and our communities.
We believe that every individual and organization has a role to play in the community hence we have committed 6% of our year-on-year profits to non-profit organizations supporting veterans and providing education and care to less privileged children globally.