Azure Cloud Architect
Long term contract
· Accessing, analyzing current infrastructure footprint (compute, storage, network) and complete requirement gathering to move individual applications to the Cloud
· Migrating OS, Database and application from on premise to Cloud
· Implementing security and vulnerability configuration management via Azure security center/Sentinel
· Integrating cloud computing models such as IaaS, MaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and NaaS for cloud optimization.
· In-depth knowledge of AWS Cloud services including EC2, VPC, ELB, auto-scaling, load balancing, security groups, Route53, IAM, EBS, AMI, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, CloudFront, CloudFormation and CloudWatch
· Enterprise-level experience - Working with large teams and involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices
Role and responsibilities
Design and build azure data services ie.,Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Data Bricks, Synapse, and Cosmos DB within the azure data framework and reporting using Power BI
Design and maintained Azure infrastructure highly available, scalable, secured, monitored and alerting network infrastructure
Configure Azure Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication
Worked with application owners to make decision on selection services within GCP or Azure
Design Unified Data Pipeline using Kafka, Data Factory, Spanner, Big Querry, Big Tables
Work with integration of monitoring and automation tools like Grafana, Dynatrace or Prometheus etc
Perform Continuous Delivery in a Microservices infrastructure with Amazon cloud, Docker and Kubernetes
Built EKS cluster and managed configuration using Kubernetes
Prepared capacity and architecture plan to create the Azure Cloud environment to host migrated IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for refactored applications and databases.
Binary Tech is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for companies in Pharmaceutical, Consumer products, Manufacturing, Biomedical, Retail and distribution, and financial services. As a mid size company, in expertise and customer experience. We've used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.