Uster Technologies, Inc. (a subsidiary of Toyota Industries Corporation) is the leading high technology instrument manufacturer of products for quality measurement and certification for the textile industry. Uster consistently brings outstanding and innovative new products to the market, this is possible thanks to our dedicated team (we have an average length of service of more than 20 years)! We have an opening in our Knoxville, TN office for the position described below.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creates purchase orders, orders raw materials, and manages inventory.
- Monitors and follows up on purchasing and work orders, shortages and delays.
- Cooperates with other departments regarding production quantity, handling of material quality issues, and supplier evaluation.
- Expedites orders and tracks deliveries of purchased items.
- Assists in negotiating pricing to ensure the best pricing and profit margin.
- Strives to minimize costs and consolidate supplier requirements.
- Adheres to purchasing policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all team members.
Position Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, commerce or related field is preferred.
- Prefer minimum of two (2) years work related experience
- ERP experience required, SAP preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills and analytical capability
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Job Type: Full-time