• 6 - 8 years SAP APO experience with at a minimum 1 full life cycle SAP implementations completed.
• Primary responsibilities will be as APO expert with the following key responsibilities:
• Functional design creation
• Functional acceptance testing
• Integration Testing
• Training Materials Review and Modification
• Pre Go-Live Preparation
• Ensure overall team deliverables adhere to quality standards (consistent with application architecture) and meet established timelines.
• Additional responsibilities include direction for offshore functional analysts.
• Experience with solution design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
• Experience with all aspects of the SAP implementation including : gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities.
• Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
• Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative.
Job Title: SAP APO Global
Location : Heredia, Costa Rica
Duration : Full time
VDart Inc is a global, emerging technology staffing solutions provider with expertise in Digital (AI,RPA IoT), SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud), Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Hyperion) and Infrastructure services. We work with leading System Integrators, private and public sectors. We have deep industry expertise and focus in Automotive, BFSI, Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Healthcare, and Technology sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our Core focus in emerging technologies, we have provided global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Australia & India. We take pride in delivering specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide.
Recent Awards & Recognition:
2017 Supplier of the Year Class IV - NMSDC
2017 Top Ten Asian American Business - USPAACC Diversity In Action Awards
2017 INC 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Privately held ccompanies - Rank #1967
2017 Minority Business Enterprise - Advocate of the Year - GMSDC
2017 Connecting Generations Award - Mary Parker Foundation
2017 INC Magazine's Best Workplaces
2017 VDart Ranked for 4th Consecutive Year as a Best & Brightest Place To Work in Atlanta
2017 ACG Fast 40 - Ranked #10 in Upper Middle Market Category
2017 VDart Places on USPAACC's Fast 100 List for 5th Consecutive Year
2017 VDart wins Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Award in 6th Consecutive Year
2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year – Southesast, Technology Services
2016 Atlanta Business Chronicle - Small Business Person of the year