AWS Big Data Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Client : Fannie Mae
Minimum 7+years is fine
Note: must have skills: AWS-Redshift, AWS-Redshift, Azure ADF, Azure-BI Developer, BI - SAP Hana, Big Data -Cassandra, Big Data -Flume ,Big Data -Hadoop, Big Data -HBASE, Big Data -Hive, Big Data -Impala ,Big Data -MongoDB, Big Data -Nifi, Big Data -Scala, Big Data -Spark ,Big Data -Sqoop, Cloud – DataBricks, Cloud – Snowflakes, Data-Dremio, GCP (Google Cloud Platform),Big Data -Scala, Big Data -Spark, Data Science - PySpark, Data Science - Python
· Advanced knowledge of AWS Services/Architecture
· Experience in AWS Compute such as EC2, Lambda, Beanstalk, Batch or ECS
· Experience with AWS Storage services such as: S3, EFS, Glacier.
· Experience in AWS Management and Governance suite of products such as CloudTrail, CloudWatch
· Experience in AWS Analytics such as Athena, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Kinesis
· Strong knowledge in Python object-oriented programming
· Strong experience with AWS Database services such as: RDS, DynamoDB
· Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
· Experience using AWS Application Integration Services such as: Simple Notification Service (SNS),
Simple Queue Service (SQS), Step Functions.
· Experience with AWS Developer tools such as: CodeDeploy, CodePipeline
· Experience with JSON
· Strong experience with SQL
· Experience with enterprise data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, and big data.
· Strong experience with data migration, cloud migration, and ETL processes.
· Experience determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action.
AppTek Solutions Group brings enterprise experience coupled with established leadership in technology to deliver world-class application solutions to our clients. For our clients, we provide a full spectrum of managed services and IT staffing solutions, along with investments in leading-edge technologies.
For our global IT talent, we provide specialized training and full-service support. We partner with the brightest hearts and minds of today to face the challenges of tomorrow.