HIRING Senior System Analyst / Designer ( MS Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant) for Dubai ( On site / Off Site )
Need Arabic + English Speakers
Looking Immediate joiners
· Minimum 8+ years’ experience in the Insurance Industry implementing MS Dynamics CRM Solutions
· Exercise strong knowledge on MS Dynamics CRM (D365) both from a technical perspective and functional perspective to design and articulate solutions for Business Requirements.
· Experience in capturing and analyzing complex business requirements and translating them into functional requirements.
· Expertise on CRM Custom Development & .Net Development to oversee and maintain existing implementation and future releases on CRM D365.
· Lead the implementation requirements throughout the project life cycle as part of a small, independent project or supports these activities under a Senior Product Manager as part of a medium project.
· Understands and is able to apply different delivery approaches (Waterfall, SCRUM) and perform, independently, in accordance with industry standards.
· Guide the team on Production Support Activities ensuring Service Requests and Incidents are addressed within agreed SLA’s.
Technical Skills Required
· Good knowledge on CRM OOB features such as Dashboards, Views, Entity and User Form Configurations.
· Hands-on working knowledge of ASP Dot Net, C#, HTML - Advanced Level using Visual Studio 2016 and above.
· Experience on both Inbound and Outbound Third-Party Integrations w.r.t CRM Organization Services.
· Release Management for CRM OOB and Custom Solutions using CI/CD Tools such as TFS (Azure Dev Ops).
· Knowledge on both Cloud and On-Premise MS CRM D365 implementations including integration to MS Outlook.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and/or other DBMS w.r.t to writing SQL Queries, Views, Procedures.
Soft Skills Required
· Dedication to quality assurance and on-time achievement for agreed deliverables.
· Understanding of financial services operating models and linkages between business changes and IT requirements, ideally in an insurance business.
· Very good team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships successfully.
· Ambitious, team-oriented, results-driven, growth-oriented mentality.
· Highly self-driven personality and ability to think “out of the box” and raise the bar.
· High personal maturity to interact with senior people within the organization.
· Ability to build credibility quickly with key internal and external audiences.
· Organizational and communication (written and oral) skills required. Fluent English (written and spoken), other languages are bonus.
We specialize in ERP consulting, and we have extensive experience and expertise with leading products from SAP, MS Dynamics, Infor, Oracle, etc as well as Project Management, Scrum, and other frameworks.