Hi Team please find below the new roles :
Client : Morgan Stanley
Onsite from day 1
"Detailed JD: Dynamics 365 Technical Solution Architect
Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) with strong technical and client facing skills.
• Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(Sales, Service - Must) and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
• Providing highly available, scalable Dynamics 365 architecture
• Dynamics 365 in Online experience with strong Experience in designing Security model and Out of the Box Configurations.
• Experience in Workflows, Business Rules, Plugins, Form Customization, Console Jobs and CRM Administration.
• Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit.
• Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage.
• Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools(Kingsway soft) / Scribe/ API's(REST, ODATA Web API's) /SSIS packages.
• Experience in Azure Cloud components for integrations: Azure Functions, Service Bus, Logic Apps, Azure ADF, Azure Apps, Web hooks, Blob Storage and Active Directory
• Experience in Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agent for upstream/downstream systems integrations.
• Experience in data migration – data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools
• Experienced in reporting architecture, with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
• Good to have knowledge in latest features of Dynamics 365 platform (Sales Insights , Customer Service Insights, Customer Voice, etc.)
Delivery and Leadership Skills:
• Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions.
• Should have good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Should be able to think independently and be solution driven.
• Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership.
• Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations / implementations.
• Experience in Agile methodologies