We are an Austin, Texas-based enterprise software company founded in 1972. Its products serve the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industries.
We are looking for a Developer for our EPICOR system. This opportunity is open to residents of Monterrey and Sonora:
- +4 years of experience in EPICOR ERP development and very good Programming Fundamentals.
- Expert in C# and .Net framework.
- Managing SQL Server as a Programmer (not as an Administrator).
- .NET Core, desirable.
- Integrations with Web services/APIs, desirable.
- Degrees: Systems Engineering, Systems Degree, Degree in
- Computer science, Computer science, related career.
- Proficient in client/server software development in .NET environments,
- possess knowledge of SQL and how to integrate software applications.
- Good communication, easy to talk to, but above all very good attitude and Teamwork.
- Detail oriented (attention to detail, attention to detail).
- Analytical/critical thinking.
- Microsoft platform experience.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and/or execution and development tools.
- Design, modify, write and implement software programming applications.
- This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications.
- throughout the project life cycles. Based on limited experience and judgment to plan and achieve objectives
- Languages: High level of English. Write, Read and Speak
- Competitive salary according to activities.
- under payroll 100%
- Benefits in superiors of Law.
- 12 days of vacation.
- 15 days of bonus.
- Vacation bonus based on 12 days of vacation at the end of the first year in the company.
- Benefits such as productivity bonuses, health insurance