Job Title: SAP IBP Project/Program Manager
Location: Remote [Hillsborough, NJ 08844]
Duration: 1 Month of Contract [Short Term Project]
Payrate: $200-250/Hour on W2
Note: Travel domestic/international not expected, but possible. In-person meeting in Parsippany may be needed. Teams and email will be primary communication methods.
– This position is responsible for reviewing the current SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) project plan and developing action plan(s) to address gaps and required training to ensure the successful global implementation of the SAP IBP platform. Key activities include close cross-functional engagement with Client's SAP IBP consultant (#####) and the Client’s IT Integration team to: capture a comprehensive list of open items, develop a gap closure plan (with due dates and owners), coordinate global training plan and schedule, and provide daily updates on progress achieved. Potential oversight of testing/training activities to validate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scenarios, training curriculum, supervision of ##### instructor-led training sessions, and validation of successful UAT and training completion needed to support Global IBP Go Live.
– This position will report directly to the Associate Director, Global S&OP and Supply Chain Process. The Associate Director Supply Planning, Supply Planning Global Process Owner (GPO) and Demand Planning GPO will also serve as key stakeholders and will routinely provide inputs and have authority to provide direction/approval of scope and planned activities to achieve Go Live goals.
– Review action plan for completeness and achievability.
– UAT Scenario review with #####, Client’s IT, and Supply/Demand GPO's to ensure adequacy and completeness.
– Collaborate with Wipro and Client’s IT on the UAT schedule, validate of scenario completion, capture identified gaps, coordinate gap closure activities, oversee needed re-testing, signal UAT process completion, and communicate to key stakeholders throughout the UAT process.
– Create and manage all global training activities for global/regional supply and demand planning managers to include documentation of required training topics, scheduling of training sessions, tracking of performance, and reporting of readiness to support IBP implementation (Go Live).
– Identify any areas related to UAT and personnel training that indicate potential risks to a successful Go Live.
– Prepare daily status reports of all ongoing/planned UAT and training activities to key stakeholders: Associate Director, Global S&OP and Supply Chain process, Associate Director Supply Planning, Supply Planning GPO, and Demand Planning GPO
– Attend SAP IBP implementation meetings as required/assigned.
– Identify and communicate any areas for process improvement related to Go Live activities.
– Meet with key stakeholders daily to review progress
– Assessment of ##### probability of successful implementation date of July 10 (Go Live Wave 1)
– Assessment of action plan to complete OQ/PQ/UAT milestones
– Report on adequacy of testing scenarios (PQ/UAT)
– Report/assess quality of training material, instructor-led training plan, and timeline
– Develop project tracker with key activities, owners, and dates designed to meet Go Live Wave 1
Apidel is a WMBE (Women & Minority Based Enterprise) & E-verified Global Staffing company.
To change the staffing landscape, to create value, make a difference & evolve to be a preferred staffing organization by all.
To be the leading staff augmentation organization preferred by client organizations as a preferred vendor & trusted by jobseekers as a go-to staffing firm.
We are governed by core principles & values; as Client Value Creation, Diversity, Teamwork, Persistence, Hard-work, Humility & Integrity. Our network of recruitment specialists in India & the U.S. allows us to stay updated on local market conditions. Our recruiters work on client needs in their specific areas & make it their goal to fill open positions with the right candidates. Result: a mutually beneficial appointment where both; client & talent are confident of finding the best fit.
Apidel is appreciated by all its clients for its dedication & singular vision to bring the best talents to the table. Our ability to look beyond the standard client / staffing firm bond; & as such work together to be partners for the foreseeable future has created our unique identity in the eyes of our clients. At almost all of our engagements, we have managed to make a mark with our clients to an extent of being a Top Staffing Agency within the first 3 months of inception.
Since client needs constantly change; we want to get you the help you need as easily as possible. That’s why we give you three convenient ways to work with us:
•Temporary to Permanent
Commitment to Diversity
We value diversity & individual differences that can be built to enhance business performance & mutual interests. Apidel does not discriminate employees or applicants on basis of race, color, religion, nationality, sex, age, veteran status or disability.