We’re currently hiring for a “Senior Project Manager” for one of our clients in Houston, TX. If you’re interested to know more about it, kindly send across your resume along with the suitable time for a telephonic conversation
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Ability to manage multiple SDLC projects in various stage & expertise in PMBOK/Agile project management methodologies
- Experienced in systems developments, designing, prototyping, testing & training over practical business solutions
- Proficient in leading infrastructure-related projects such as network upgrades, hardware procurement, core technology application deployments (such as email upgrades), etc.
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders in both IT & business units to implement project scope, risk moderation, & issue resolution
- Understanding of all aspects of IT Governance principles & reporting
Nice to Have(s):
- Bachelors degree in Computer sciences, MIS or Business Administrations
- PMP and/or Agile Certification is preferred
Interested candidates can directly contact Ruhail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by dialing (281) 768-2715 and mention you have seen this post here on the SapiensJobs.com portal.