This position requires the skill and versatility of an experienced developer in iOS and Android hybrid mobile app development using AngularJS, and Ionic framework.
Ideal candidate should have experience building websites and hybrid mobile apps from scratch.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
•Build and enhance web and mobile apps according to the mobility roadmap Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
• Work on all aspects of the software development life cycle including:
• Provide production support for the existing web and mobile applications EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline required. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of development experience that includes demonstrated experience building iOS and Android hybrid mobile apps.
• In depth/expert knowledge of mobile/web technologies, frameworks and standards
• Working knowledge of Cordova/PhoneGap
• Comfort working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
• Native programming skills in iOS and Android is a plus