• Minimum of 3 years' experience working with Oracle Cloud HCM, specifically Payroll.
• Minimum of 3 Payroll full-lifecycle implementations in Oracle, PeopleSoft, Kronos, and/or Oracle HCM Cloud
• Minimum of 1 year or 1 full Payroll and/or Compensation Cloud project(s) with 3,000+ employees processed within Oracle.
• Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate
• Advise on best practice, map business processes to delivered functionality, document requirements, configure application functionality, and assist with testing.
• Experience on designing, testing Reports, Interfaces, Workflows, and conversions
• Development of test scripts, testing scenarios, and execution
• Demonstrated experience in understanding of general module functionality for Core HR
• Understanding of project implementation methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid Agile)
• Ability to meet travel requirement per project needs
ShoreWise Consulting is an established player in IT Solutions and staff Augmentation space. We have worked with Fortune 500 clientele and various Government agencies across Canada, USA, and India. Our Globalized delivery model with delivery centers in 3 strategic locations combined with our stringent and automated processes, unbeatable industry price and most importantly our “On Time Delivery” with uncompromising quality, has made ShoreWise a go-to partner for our customers and enabled them to achieve their projected bottom-line profits. We provide services in the following areas:
• IT Consulting Services
• IT Maintenance and Support
• IT Staff Augmentation
• IT Infrastructure Management
• IT Solutions Development
• Management Consulting