Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu America can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu America values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America’s business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
Fujitsu America, an innovative company known for its commitment to employee work/life balance, learning, and professional development, is growing! The SAP practice at Fujitsu America is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience. Fujitsu America’s partnership with SAP spans more than 40 years, services clients around the globe, and is committed to delivering real-world value. Join our cutting edge team of professionals, support our SAP clients, and work with our Center of Excellence to develop next generation solutions and applications.
Fujitsu is a Global SAP Partner providing services in ERP transformation, HANA migration, S/4 implementations, Digital services including IoT, and infrastructure solutions to our clients. As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a SAP HANA solution expert to support our sales teams as well as define our HANA go to market strategies and differentiators in the marketplace. Our HANA GTM leader will join our North American SAP leadership team to help us grow. Building on our delivery excellence approach, strong talent pool and growing client base we are looking to expand and you can be part of our exciting transformation.
The SAP CoE primary role is to define our go to market offerings, differentiation messaging and supporting sales in pre-sales and solution expertise and serve as the focal point for all sales engagements for SAP S/4 HANA as part of the SAP HANA® CoE in North America. The SAP CoE leader will collaborate with the Fujitsu North America sales team and SAP Delivery team to help quantify the business value of the Fujitsu comprehensive solutions for SAP S/4 HANA®. The position requires an innovative and motivated individual who under general direction, but with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary solution architecture and make recommendations to meet the customer's requirements. This role requires people skills and technical expertise to make big sales.
- Professional representation of Fujitsu North America at customer meetings
- Promote the Fujitsu End-to-End Solutions for SAP HANA® with the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet the customer’s requirements
- Engage and collaborate with the customer in developing a business case for SAP S/4 HANA adoption
- Respond to requests for SAP S/4 HANA Solutions from customers
- Lead the solution contribution on formal bids and provide major input into the sales lifecycle
- Take responsibility for ensuring correct responses to RFI and/or RFP's within areas of expertise, including identification of most appropriate resource on the team, delegation of tasks / sections and pulling together a professional response
- Contribute to high quality customer documentation and proposals
- Develop and certify/re-certify SAP S/4 HANA RDS solutions
- Develop sales plays for specific solutions on S/4 HANA
- Maintain and develop demos on demo environment
- Actively grow Fujitsu’s portfolio with existing customers through new opportunity up-selling
- Be aware of Fujitsu North America’s capabilities and offerings so as to maximize the overall opportunity in any given sales campaign
- Lead and/or provide expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Participate and present at multi-customer workshops and conferences.
- Provide data to relevant internal groups to enable production of statistics and track success of bids/proposals produced
- Work closely with relevant Fujitsu technical community to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained and that project work can be accurately scoped
- Expect weekly travel to meet with customers and evangelize the solutions at various workshops and conferences
- Build repeatable processes and library of resources for use by others in the team
- Work with Business Development and Marketing on solution focused Campaigns and Events
- Be responsible for Sales team enablement and engagement
- 12 plus years SAP experience
- 5 plus years of solution experience in presales capacity (experience in presales and solution lead)
- 5 plus end to end SAP implementation projects
- SAP S/4 HANA solutions/ implementations
- SAP Activate Methodology
- Experience in one of Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive industries
Expertise in SAP S/4 Finance
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English
- Experienced in leading a team and client through solution discussions
- Experienced in driving opportunities with sales through to closure including pre-sales, bid support, proposal strategy, development and presentation to end customer
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or demonstrated competency.
- Demonstrated history of building and managing relationships at executive levels.
- Ability to support and thrive in a virtual environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, executes results against strategy, and meets critical deadlines.
- Ability to influence client and internal decisions and spending.
- Ability to lead business development and proposal activities.
- Knowledge of multiple estimation techniques and solution methodologies.
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrates ownership of work, passion for the job, and an unfaltering desire to win.
- Acts as a critical client contact and strategic advisor throughout the sales and delivery cycle of a SAP solution implementation.
- Partners with industry contacts, sales teams, delivery teams, and research groups to develop competitive business strategies for SAP market.
- Collaborate with sales and presales teams to plan account strategies.
- Engage with customers in executive meetings, solution workshops and design sessions.
- Clearly articulate business value of SAP solutions through thoughtful presentations and demos.
- Establishes revenue goals and growth projections to achieve stated financial targets for the SAP Practice.
- Engages, grows, and maintains high level executive relationships within both the business and IT community.
- Leverages these relationships to identify critical and strategic business opportunities.
- Drives go-to-market strategies and business plans in partnership with sales and delivery leadership.
- Partners with other Fujitsu business units to influence, define, and create high value, targeted solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- Drives involvement in industry events, white papers, and user groups to enhance and grow Fujitsu’s brand image within the consulting services market.
- Leads the development of new Fujitsu offerings and services through leveraging professional community participation.
- Keep on top of latest SAP direction and trends in the market.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.