Fujitsu America is looking for a motivated, self-driven and creative Mulesoft Technical Architect to join our rapidly growing passionate team. As a Mulesoft Technical Architect, you will engage directly with customer teams, understand their requirements accordingly design, and develop and implement solution that are scalable and robust. As Mulesoft Technical Architect, you will also contribute to the pre-sales processes in proposing solution and leading the proposal with rest of the delivery and sales teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Six to ten years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
- Demonstrated architecture and development experience with Mulesoft for at least 2 years.
- In addition, experience with other tools like Dell Boomi, Workato, Magic XPS is a plus.
- Working and integration experience with Salesforce and ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Implementation expertise on Salesforce platform is a nice to have
- Experience managing and architecting multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Experience with dealing with clients on requirements gathering, design and recommending best practices.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Ability to jump in when required and develop integration as per needs
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices
- Identify opportunities to expand MuleSoft footprint and drive further services and customer service, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft and 3rd Parties
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within region) provided suitable traveling condition exists
- Mulesoft Certified developer
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1
Certification nice to have:
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.