Job Title: IT Validation Tester with Fluent in written and verbal Japanese.
Location: Round Lake IL (Candidate can work 100% remote.)
The candidate responsibilities include mainly writing test cases based on functional specifications and executing test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected by company. Japanese language skills are required because we will be creating a new record for our Complaint Management System in which all fields will be in Japanese and all data captured in these fields will be in Japanese. We will need a tester who understands the language to verify the data is correct.
The candidate should:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accountability.
- Be responsible for assuring a system/application meets its requirements as outlined in system specification per process defined in the Validation Plan for the project.
- Identify and escalate, as necessary project risks and issues to the Validation Lead, Business Analyst, and/or Project Manager.
- Be able to prepare reports on defects and problems that arise during system testing.
- Have solid oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills.
- Be a good team player, able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Have strong judgment capabilities to clarify requirements when necessary.
- Have the ability to work with IT management, business analysts and technical staff.
- Have solid experience working with validated systems
- Work with business representatives to ensure the test cases reflect business rules and processes
- Revise test cases as necessary based on project team feedback.
- Work closely with the Validation Lead and Business Analyst to ensure test scripts are ready for OQ and PQ.
- Other duties include: run validation test scripts as assigned, assist with preparing and updating validation documentation including specifications, defects, etc.
- As necessary modify/create Qualification Plan, Protocols, Test Plans, Risk Assessments, Reports, Trace Matrix commensurate with project complexity