Role: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Chalfont, PA
Job Type: Fulltime
Seeking a professional with a minimum of 8 to10+ years of Microsoft development. Must have mid-level development experience with a thorough understanding of C#, ASP.net, SQL development. Candidates should have experience in building new systems as well as maintaining and supporting existing application programs.
- 8 to 10+years’ experience in the following Microsoft areas: ASP.NET using C#, SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework 3.5 or above.
- Proficient in C# 4.0 or above, with a good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Java Script/jQuery.
- Hand on experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above.
- Experience defining and documenting business processes.
- Experience in the design and implementation of backup, recovery, disaster recovery and monitoring plans.
- Hands on experience in writing Batch jobs in PowerShell or similar technology.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Tech or B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred.
- 5 year of related experience in development and administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Easily adapts to a variety of situations
- Creative thinker
- Effective problem solver