Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a SAP BRIM Ops Functional Lead within HPE Global IT to join us! In this amazing role, you will be a functional lead for large, global Greenfield S/4 1909 platform supporting HPE’s XaaS business models. If you have a track record of similar SAP BRIM experience, and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will leverage technical expertise and industry best practices to recommend solution
- You will support and interface with key processes of standard SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution including master data, solution quotes, orders, contracts and product modeling for SAP SOM within SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing solution.
- You will support and interface with key processes of standard SAP convergent charging, invoice process for SOM including master data, pricing, charge plans
- You will maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot CC/CI including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes
- You will effectively engage with IT delivery partners, prioritize issues and Monitoring queues and monitor outputs from the team.
- You will interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems.
- You will use extensive Order Management business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
- You will perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- You will design complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver.
- You will be responsible for the product modeling and order management process within Customer Management (SAP BRIM) and integration to external applications (e.g. E-Commerce).
- You will enhance, maintain and troubleshoot system for future revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.
- You will provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters in Engineering OR Computer Sciences
- You have 10+ years’ experience in as SAP functional expert in SD/CS areas.
- You have experience with the SAP S/4HANA Subscription Order Management module is a plus. Experience with SAP CRM Subscription Order Management module is an acceptable substitute.
- You have basic understanding of the configuration and standard features and functions for SAP SOM within the SAP BRIM solution is mandatory.
- You have experience with SAP CC/CI module and implementation of multiple usage models.
- You have a minimum 4 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SaaS business models
- You have a minimum 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing
- You have hands on Functional Configuration and Design Experience
- You have hands on, in-depth Order to Cash (OTC) experience on the SAP platform with knowledge of specific flows of the OTC process
- You have extensive hands on previous SAP CRM SOM / S4 configuration experience
- You have strong High-tech experience in Subscription Order Management (SOM), Provider Orders, Provider Contracts. Convergent Charging & Invoicing, Convergent Mediation is a bonus.
- You have Product Configuration with Advance Variant Configuration experience and Cross catalog Mapping
- You have experience with system configuration of SAP BRIM & S4 Hana
- You have specific knowledge of SAP Convergent Invoicing processes within the SAP BRIM solution including billable item management, billing and invoicing processes and integrations is a plus.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.