Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE Global IT is a dynamic organization enabling the enterprise to innovate and lead the industry with our consumption-based IT transformation and our consulting, financial, educational, and operational services. Join us and revolutionize how we help customers simplify their operations and move the world forward.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a SAP S4 HANA Services Management Expert to join us! In this amazing role, you will be designing and implementing technical solutions in Services and Order Management areas in a global, highly complex system landscape. We are looking for individuals with the passion to drive significant business outcomes through technical skills, business acumen and leadership. . If you have a track record in and a passion for SAP Services Management and S4, and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you'll make your mark:
• You will leverage technical expertise and industry best practices to recommend solution
• You will support and interface with key Sales and Distribution processes, spanning across Quote to Cash on SAP S/4 and related technologies.
• You will effectively engage with IT delivery partners, prioritize issues and Monitoring queues and monitor outputs from the team.
• You will interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems.
• You will use extensive Order Management business knowledge at domain level and drive change management and business adoption of technologies.
• You will perform analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
• You will design complex cross-functional solutions for IT partners to construct and deliver.
• You will provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.