• Sap manufacturing lead will be SPOC from YASH for manufacturing (PP/QM/PM) .
• Provides technical and consultative leadership for solution opportunities on a range of complex engagements.
• Expert in leading pre-sales meeting or presentation and customer demos in sap.
• Interact directly with customers to translate business requirements into solutions.
• Lead with estimates, review RFI. RFP response and SOW documentation.
• Able to assist in creating winning proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
• Defines and authors deliverables.
• Ability to validate requirements, functionality /solution design and architect the solution and articulate value proposition.
• Understands customer business challenges and provides strategy that addresses long term goals.
• Ability to work against defined schedules and deliver to expectation.
Skill set requirement
• 15+ years of overall experience in sap manufacturing (PP/QM) and industry experience.
• 10+ years of strong sap manufacturing expertise wherein worked as analyst, configurator and lead in PP and QM areas.
• Worked as onsite delivery lead for at least 3 full lifecycle e2e implementation projects and at least one on S4HANA (greenfield or brownfield).
• Proven and strong experience in PP/QM with good knowledge on cross module integrations.
• Experience of working on plant maintenance/EAM solutions is desirable.
• Hands-on experience in implementing PP/QM in a discrete and process industry.
• Experience of working in a validated environment is desirable.
• Knowledge of advanced planning solutions is a plus.
• Good knowledge third-party tools in the manufacturing space ( LIMS, MES, Track-wise).
• Excellent knowledge of project implementation methodologies w.r.t sap products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
• Strong presentation skills and people management skills.
• 100 % travel readiness
• BS or equivalent in a technical / engineering degree program or post graduate degree in management