• PMO will support the RTR integration of 200+ client SAP S/4 HANA environment (FI/CO, Tax, product costing) and
• the engagement of other teams to ensure the completion of current build scope, resolve defects, execute cutover and data conversions, support end-to-end testing, and the rollout to end-users.
• Responsible for
• Create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, and budget constraints.
• Capture project and program metrics (directly from the specialists) and funnel that information in easy-to understand dashboards, enabling management to keep a pulse on project health and expectations.
• Identify dependencies and possible issues across teams.
• Track deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
• Adapt plans based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
• Works with project teams to ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
• Host functional meetings which go over walkthroughs and training sessions, the review of Standard Operating Procedures and their local variants
• Standardize documents like onboarding, LIG's, transition process, walkthroughs, training sessions, standard operating procedures and their local variants
• Develop/standardized cross functional communication with, for example, material master data team, Tax COE, financial master data team, customer and vendor master data (from OTC and PTP stream)
• Minimum BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Business Process Management, or related field OR Professional Equivalence; MBA Preferred
• PMO experience in SAP FI/CO requirement gathering , implementation, data migration, SAP configuration.
• PMO certification a plus;
• Strong business acumen, strong accounting knowledge and management consulting experience; good proficiency in PowerPoint and executive reporting
Apolis is a global IT consultancy that seamlessly integrates experts and leading-edge solutions into your organization so you can focus on what really matters.