We are looking to hire a full-time skilled ERP Consultant. The role is aimed at individuals already in consulting roles who have an extensive background in EPM, perhaps originally in finance or CFO Advisory services, coupled with hands-on CPM delivery skills.
The role will suit someone looking to help companies select and implement the correct CPM and Financial Analytics tools for them, reengineer financial processes and support best practice reporting in international enterprises.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Assist customers maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Evaluate customer’s business requirements, needs and objectives and transform same to company processes, solutions and modules being implemented.
- Analyse and solve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Ensure seamless transition through customer lifecycle working closely with presales, professional services and support teams.
- Provide necessary support for CPM Modules / Solutions.
- Supply ERP functional consulting and education services at customer sites.
- Lead design activities defining requirements, testing and provide direction to customers and junior consultants.
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
- Engage in project coordinating, team leading and implementing ERP functional consultation.
- Perform as developer to build required packages and load data using API and implement Oracle SCM/ FINANCIALS/ HRMS/ HYPERION application.
- 3+ years of experience handling ERP Software.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Microsoft streams, Oracle streams and others.
- Bachelor's and ideally a Master's in Finance, Business Administration/ Management or related
- At least 2 years of professional experience with a focus on delivering finance transformation projects in the reporting and CPM/ Financial Systems space
- Ability and experience managing multiple projects and teams
- Confident managing Corporate Level client engagements