Search Talent are delighted to be working with a leading International Company in Carlow who are looking for an experienced Labware Consultant to join their successful team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Labware Consultant to join this team in September.
Part of a 3 Member Team
- LIMS Consultant
- Provide in Depth knowledge of LabWare LIMS
- Interact with Project team, Business Representatives and Business QA to understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
- Ensure that all GxP Systems are Audit/Inspection ready
- Very good experience of LIMS application development- Interfacing, Upgrade and validation.
- Hands on experience on requirement gathering and configuration/development of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) e.g. LabWare (preferably V6/7 expertise)
- Experience in Labware Modules like LIMS Stability, EM, Inventory, Storage Location Management, Instrument Interfaces, Lot, Sample Management for Clinical Trial & Manufacturing Domain
- Ability to Solve all Technical Issues in Labware LIMS, including Interfaces to ERP, Label Printing Software, MDM and all modules
- Good Knowledge on Labware Database Structure, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL & SAP Crystal Reports
- Have hands on experience in SDLC and Agile model delivery & in ITIL and ITSM process integrations.
- Knowledge of Pharma domain.
- Conduct GxP Analysis, Gap/Risk Assessment
- Experience with risk-based approaches for IT Application development.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duration of the Assignment: 12 Months
Number of persons required: 1
I.e. Negotiating, client facing, communication, assertive, team leading/team member skills, supportive.
For more information please contact Swati Yavendu.