Do you want to gain valuable skills and experience working as a contractor?
ACCENTURE CONTRACTOR EXCHANGE Solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations and security. Develop and enhance your skills and experience, working across diverse teams, projects, and industries.
- We are seeking a Oracle Paas Architect
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship nor in the future
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2
- This role will implement Oracle Cloud PaaS extensions & integrations.
- Delivers technical design & develops Integration & Extension solutions in Oracle cloud across finance, SCM, service, & service contracts.
- Develops & unit tests ext solutions in VBCS, ORDS, SQL/PLSQL and OIC.
- Develop & unit test integration solutions in OIC.
- Oracle Integration Cloud Service
- Required: 1+ end to end, lifecycle, large PaaS implementation, expertise in VBCS, ORDS, OIC, SQL/PLSQL.
- Experience working on complex extensions in Cloud ERP, & working with FBDI and REST/SOAP APIs.
- Expertise in Cloud ERP Data model (supply chain, service contracts, TCA) - Relational, tables, views.
- Strong experience in integrations between different modules in EBS, primarily finance, supply chain, service.
- Experience on on-prem SOA & Weblogic Server & experience developing extensions/integrations in EBS finance, SCM, & Service modules.
- Performance testing, identifies risks, & performs peer code reviews
- Enterprise Integration Pattern
- Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.