As a lead Sr. Database Developer on the team, your primary role will be to assist in analyzing and build, test and engineer a solution for migrating preprocessing tabels and views from Sybase to Oracle.
- Analyze and develop a solution to update the UI and batch cycle to use Oracle to eliminate Sybase dependency
- Update java/angular UI which connects to Sybase via data services
- Convert 450 Sybase stored procedures to Oracle
- Change references in Pearl and SQR Scripts
- Minimum 5-years of hands on experience in Oracle DB PL/SQL development.
- Minimum 5-years of hands on experience in creating PL/SQL objects (functions, procedures/packages, triggers)
- Minimum 5-years of IT experience with complex enterprise environments
- Minimum 2-years of experience with database design concepts and relationship between entities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Java applicaion stack
- Experiene in Pearl (or like) scripting language
Desired Skills and Experience