• Define and deploy IT PMO definitions, standards, and processes to enhance and streamline planning and management of programs and projects
• Harmonize CTO processes to ensure definitions and reporting are standardized using Agile portfolio management techniques
• Establish program management governance policies and practices, conduct regular reviews to ensure key projects are tracking to defined objectives and key results (OKRs), proactively review dependencies, and identify/escalate program/project risks
• Design and implement balanced scorecards/dashboards to report on portfolio health, projects, vendors and financials.
• Review Monthly reporting for all major technology initiatives
• Define requirements for Jira system to ensure Agile processes can be completed with minimal friction and ensure standardized reporting
• Educate, answer questions and drive adoption of our project, program and portfolio methodology and toolset
• Develop an intake/strategy and prioritization framework to ensure we are solving the right problems, in the right order, and that drive the most impact
• Partner with other CTO PMOs across IT organization, to ensure alignment on organizational priorities and visibility into necessary portfolios
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.