Location: Forest Park, GA (Remote until Covid)
Duration: 12+ Months
A new SAP system for this client is under construction and will be deployed to these sites in the next 13 months. In the same time, a couple of other applications will be deployed to these new sites in order to have an autonomous new company.
The SAP deployments will be delivered by Partner A. The delivery model for the other applications are under construction.
TECHNICAL DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE MISSION
“Deploy IPL Services”, reporting to the PLUTON ERP Program Manager
IMPLEMENTATION ACTIONS DESCRIPTION
· Monitoring & Management of the Delivery of Partner A on the SAP part of the deployments
· “Boots on the Ground”: Point of contact of the local site teams
o Methodological Support of the local site business Project Managers
o Supporting/Controlling local business teams in terms of their deployment activities, such as
· Data Collection, Cleansing and Validation
· Interface Testing
· SOP updates
· Validation activities
· Ramp-Up / Hypercare preparation and execution
· Escalation / Priorisation to Corporate Organization of local issues / challenges
· Scheduling of all ITS activities on the ground
· Pivot between site and core ITS organization
· Coordination of deployments of all applications of a given site, i.e.
· Planning, Managing and Reporting on IT Deploy team activities (Data Upload, Connection to local systems and network, Training, UATs, local Validation, …)
· With the other ITS actors: Execute SITs, if applicable (applies probably only on labels, printer connections, new equipment interfaces, …)
· Contributing to the PLUTON Deploy Methodology
· Planning & Management of all ITS activities on a given site
· Weekly / Monthly reporting on ITS activities and on the entire Roll-Out activities (in collaboration with the local site PM)
· Contribution to the PLUTON Deploy Methodology
· Site satisfaction
· Timeline respected
We are a proud service provider for Microsoft products and are renowned as one of their Licensing Solutions Provider. Hard work and dedication never fails, and from our humble beginnings in 2002 we have stuck to this course. As a result, Exa Data Inc has garnered much praises, awards, and recognitions from several reputed peers and large organizations. Microsoft has awarded us the badge of “Cloud Solution Provider", and this speaks volumes about our partnership with Microsoft.
Cloud Technology is a disruptive technology that has taken the industries by storm, and we are focused on providing efficient services in this domain. There are several advantages of integrating with cloud, and our team of experts will help you get a clear picture on how your business can benefit from it. Our Cloud Integration team has worked intensely on helping businesses understand the value and implement cloud solutions in their organization. As an experienced service provider, we help you implement several cloud components in your business.
At our office locations in New Jersey, New York, and Hyderabad, we have an extremely talented pool of cloud computing specialists. Rather than playing catchup with the technology, why not stay ahead of the technology curve? Exa Data Inc. will help you do just that.