Application Development Manager (Accenture LLP; Minneapolis, MN): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Application Development Manager in Minneapolis, MN, and the job duties are as follows:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Identify and assess complex problems that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and create solutions for implementation by the team.
- Supervise a team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (including status reporting, issue reporting, and ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing, developing, and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, and distributed transactional applications;
- Estimating and designing complex integration solutions in Retail or Services domain by leveraging microservices;
- Utilizing .NET Framework, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET 4.5, Web API, or SQL Server; and
- Utilizing continuous delivery pipelines for application configuration, build, and release management.