This is a client facing role in the project pursuit and delivery cycle. This role will work closely with clients, partners and other business units to ensure consulting engagements are successful. The role is responsible for understanding the client’s business needs and clearly translating the Statement of Work to the successful delivery of the Project. The candidate will be expected to work as part of a Pre-sales team, working alongside overall Pursuit Leader to deliver a successful Infrastructure Solution. He/she must be fully flexible and mobile across the US and possibly EMEA for extended periods and potentially across the Capgemini Group
• Proven experience in Service Integration deals for ITSM assessments and technology migrations, primarily ServiceNow
• Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
• A strong background in end to end infrastructure technologies and architecture, ideally from more than one company
• Project delivery for application discovery service both agent and agentless. Provide application modeling.
• ServiceNow, BMC or similar expertise gained from production application deployment, proven experience of delivering complex cloud project engagements
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
• Possess the ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have;
• Comfortable facilitating group discussions and leading client strategy and design activities; able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams;
• Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly;
• Be willing to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different industries/domains;
• Have a fully-flexible approach to working hours and working away from home during the week; willing to work nationally, with the potential to work internationally if desired.
Essential skills, knowledge & experience:
The include the ability to understand and communicate the following at an executive level both internally and externally:
• ServiceNow Architecture experience ideally with the appropriate vendor certification
• Understanding of service integration solutions and experience of integrating service management and ITIL solutions into traditional hosting/delivery models
• Strong understanding of ITIL with v4 certification preferred
• Strong understanding with architect, solutioning and deployment with 3 or more of the following ServiceNow modules:
o Core ITSM
• Experience as principal technical lead on at least one major project.
• Good understanding of application architectures
• Demonstrable experience in the elicitation & specification of architectural, functional and non-functional requirements
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions made by you and/or others
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business
Desirable technical skills, knowledge & experience:
• ServiceNow pre-sales and module trained / certified architect
• Architectural certification (e.g TOGAF)
• Experience of implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle.
• Good familiarity with the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
• Experience of consulting or service provider roles (internal, or external);
• Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kan Ban etc.
• A good degree-level education is highly desirable
• Delivery, program, or project management experience