You are a confirmed Functional Analyst in the field SAP Sale. You have a successful experience in deploying SAP solutions. You are passionate about business processes, the analysis of needs and the implementation of changes.
In this role, within the Information Systems Department Markem-Imaje, which supports the Group in the adoption of new creative, innovative and ambitious solutions to meet the strategic challenges of tomorrow, you will work in a cross-disciplinary Applications team of thirty people.
In a SAP ECC environment deployed in 30 countries and 2500 users, you are responsible for deploying new features in SAP SD that are highly integrated with our SAP Core Model (SAP CS / MM / FI-CO ...) across different companies Markem-Imaje, as well as provide user support activities. You are orienting customer and concerned to improve our processes.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist our business process owner to describe their operational needs on the management of technical processes, service / maintenance contracts, mobility tools, resource planning in an international environment,
- Lead the evolution projects of our SAP SD solutions according to schedule and defined governance,
- Being the privileged interlocutor of the Sales teams, Customer Care and Supply Chain departments.
- Manage user support activities (Level 2 support, training, maintenance, documentation) as well as the enhancements of our SAP Core model.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- Graduate from a Engineering School or Business school.
- A proven experience of at least 6 years on international SAP SD deployment projects within a service company or in ICT division.
- Knowledge of other SAP modules would also be appreciated: MM and integration with FI-CO.
- Fluent English.
- Personal qualities: Strong ability to work in a team, sense of service, analytical and synthesis skills, good interpersonal skills, sense of organization and a culture of results.