Do you want to take your career to the next level? NTT DATA Services is seeking an I.T. Security professional for the role of Azure Security Architect.
*** Plano, Texas work location. Remote during COVID restrictions, transitioning to on-site when safe to return to office location.
In this job you will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
The Azure Security Architect will be responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and implementing defined Security policies. Responsibility will include identifying network and application security requirements, planning and implementing security controls over Azure infrastructure and implementing Single Sign On using AzAD, Application Proxy, B2C.
Basic, required qualifications:
• AZ 103/104 or AZ- 500 certification is a must
• Minimum five years' experience in Identity and Access Management principles, including B2C design and implementation
• Minimum five years' experience in Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, Log Analytics
• Minimum five years' experience in Single Sign On framework, including SAML, OIDC, OAuth implementation
Other desired qualifications for this role include:
• Identity and access control with experience administering B2B and B2C applications as well as a working knowledge of Azure AD
• Strong understanding of Security best practices
• Securing Network and Enterprise Cloud applications
• Knowledge of auditing, logging and monitoring, network security, security analytics
• Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity and access management
• Good understanding of Microsoft Azure architecture and design
This is a full time, permanent role with NTT DATA Services, a Top 10 global systems integrator.