SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR) Senior Consultant.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years consultancy experience including Fashion & Lifestyle Retail industry
The candidate should have sound experience in
• Connection to POS via CAR, preferably knowledge of POSDM
• Retail Master Data
• Supply Chain for Merchandise Goods
• Omni-commerce and omni-channel
• SAP FMS or S/4 knowledge is desirable
• pricing and promotions know-how is desirable
The candidate should
• have worked on at least 2 full life cycle implementations and/or upgrades
• possess fluent verbal and written English language skills
• have experience in working closely with business owners and external partners to effectively manage business/partner expectations
• have experience in development lifecycle to work with technical team to deliver solutions
• Soft Skills: Sound communication skills
• Self-motivated; able to work independently
• Ready to work in customer timings
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 420 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.