NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full Time
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
- Conducting on an as need basis sprint ceremonies (daily stand up, sprint planning coordination, sprint retro).
- 5+ years of experience with technical project management using Agile (Scrum) for medium and large teams.
- 5+ years of professional Agile experience with Jira and integrating it with code repository and build systems.
- •5+ years technical experience developing Java web applications using Servelets, JSP, and JDBC.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and design skills, design patterns, and code quality
- Also helping team resolve impediments for monthly releases code development, testing and deployment activities by working with various engineering (tech and release) and various business units.
- Responsible and Accountable for all the SDLC artifacts for the monthly project releases. Help coordinate and triage UAT and Production issues for aggregators.
- Financial Wellness - Insights and Savings Goals team. Also helping team resolve impediments for monthly releases code development, testing and deployment activities by working with various engineering (tech and release)
- Responsible and Accountable for all the SDLC artifacts for the monthly project releases.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Be the scrum master for your team. Own planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them.
- Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward
How will you grow?
· Role-based Training programs
· Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
· We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
· Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
· Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
· Roll over vacation days
· Commuter benefits
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Certification reimbursement
· Rewards and recognition programs
· Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.