Essential Job Functions:
• Requirements analysis: Review and provide consulting for user story requirements with our internal partners
• System Architecture: Collaborate in technical design of new and updated functionality with various internal teams and vendors
• Feature development: Develop new features across the full stack to include database, services,API integration, and front-end UI
• Maintenance: Help to investigate, troubleshoot, debug and implement fixes for software defects
• Support: Occasional rotation of software deployments and on-call response relating to critical tier-3 escalations
• Testing: Work closely with System Test Teams and UAT to ensure product quality
• Dev ops functions: Interact with Operations to support our deployment process and build automation
• Documentation: Provide regular technical documentation for new features and functions
• Peer development: Engage in pair development programming, code reviews and continued learning with other members of the team
• Security: As a commercial enterprise developer you will be expected to follow the highest professional standards in keeping our systems and data secure!
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or a combination of verifiable work experience and certifications in development.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to build complete end-to-end solutions from the ground-upduring technical interview
• Exposure to a mix of the following technologies:
• Database technologies: MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node
• Testing and/or automation frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, etc
• Code maintenance: Experience with Git, TFS or similar source control system
• Build system: Jenkins
• Team player: willingness to pair program, strong collaboration within the team as well as with external groups including other development teams, operations, QA, database, and business partners and bringing new technologies, design patterns and professional practices to a team
• Understand Agile and scrum methodologies
• Highly accountable, ethical and dependable to do what is needed in fulfilling job role responsibilities
Please respond to my email with your most recent resume and best time to reach you to email@example.com or call me at (919) 342-6652.