Direct Placement - Contract
Key Skills: Tableau, Sybase and .Net
Additional skills: maintenance, documentation, business case
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals. Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment.
- Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple sites.
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Acts as a liaison to internal departments and vendors to adequately support the division's computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
Please respond to my email with your most recent resume and best time to reach you to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (919) 342-6652.