• Extensive experience in Full SDLC life cycle project development, including Planning, Requirements, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, migrated to production and ongoing production support for Tableau 2019. 4 v and above
• Design, develop, and deploy Tableau reporting, KPI scorecards & dashboards
• Well-versed in SQL / PLSQL, Microsoft SQLSERVER, ORACLE, IBM DB2, Postgre SQL, Mongo DB and Data Warehouses
• Provide reliable access to high quality data through dashboards and reports
• Developed Dashboards and Worksheets with action filters, parameters, calculated set and so on in Tableau.
• Present summarized procedures, results, and business recommendations
• Participate in researching new predictive analytics methods and visualization approaches that facilitate decision making and risk score carding
• Accountable for exhibiting a strong understanding of client core business functions.
• Accountable for providing guidance on architecturally significant efforts during the preplanning phase, and ensuring principles and best practices are followed prior to initiation of work. In doing so, closely watch and evaluate Data and Analytics roadmaps, including impacts to support upcoming journeys.
• Publish design review extensions, and provide documented guidance aligned to sprint plans and timelines.
• Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels. Recognize discordant views and take part in constructive dialog to resolve them.
• Responsible for teaching analytic best practices, sharing knowledge across the organization, and expanding Insights adoption
• Ownership of the Tableau platform and primary technical contact from development perspective
• Knowledge of Tableau best practices in performance tuning, user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc.
• Experience with using agile methodologies for software development
Essential Skill Qualifications:
• Bachelor’ s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years of experience in Data warehousing & BI technologies
• 3+ or more years of experience in developing data visualizations through Tableau
• Understanding of Tableau infrastructure and how to optimize Insights environments
• Minimum of 5 years of extensive experience with SQL
• Ability to work cross-functionally and handle urgent escalations
• Effective communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
+B2• Attention to detail is an essential part of the job
• Adaptability, multitasking and project management skills
• Demonstrate an ability to learn and desire to develop and improve
• Interpersonal skills (ability to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations)
• Understanding the importance of Data in financial services organizations to support
• Regulatory compliance
• Driving revenue
• Driving operational efficiencies
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 420 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.
Founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.