• Take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project, including gathering project requirements, scope definition, estimation, planning, scheduling, resource and risk management, change control and successful delivery
• Assign work to the team, monitor, review and report project status
• Manage client communication and stakeholder expectations
• Take complete ownership of people and their performance management in the project
• Adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
• 8 to 10 years of experience in managing projects of varied team sizes.
• Experience in delivering projects in Sterling Order Management System is a must.
• Exposure to JAVA, UI technologies, databases such as MongoDB and/or RDBMS, scripting tools, system integration is desirable
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies, including Agile
• Experience in risk management to minimize impact on project delivery
• Excellent communication, client interfacing and team management skills
• Ability to build constructive business relationships and gain the trust of other
• Experience in Sterling OMS Suite is must
Chartered with the mission of providing customer-oriented consulting, IT services, and innovative supply chain solutions, Sunny Nandwani, Satyajit Jena and Mayank Gupta, seasoned IT professionals, came together to mark the inception of Acuver Consulting Private Limited, in 2013. Today, Acuver has offices in two countries with clients across business domains and industries. Our growing team of 110+ certified SMEs has successfully executed more than 50 projects in over 10 countries.
Understanding the needs of the clients and delivering precise solutions with creativity, innovation, and technical brilliance is in our DNA. Our name, “Acu” for “Accuracy” and “Ver” for “Veracity”, reflects our commitment and passion for orchestrating solutions that make a genuine impact and drive business growth. Acuver takes an agile and collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Acuver delivers IT solutions covering the entire lifecycle of Supply Chain, spanning Order Management, Omni-channel Fulfillment, Supply Chain Visibility, Warehouse Management, Inventory, Implementation to Reporting and Analytics. Our solutions and functional know-how help expedite service delivery and reduce the go-to-market time for our clients. Acuver’s technical fineness and deep domain expertise enable us to deliver services from ideation to execution, helping clients drive real innovation and achieve sustainable competitive advantage.