• Experience on SAP C4C UI Designing using Cloud Studio Translate Business Requirements
to proposed SAP C4C solutions remaining close to standard functionality as possible.
• Provide technical support / Level 2 troubleshooting and ability to work on new
enhancements. Must be able to write code/customize the standard SAP application as
• Experience in ABSL Scripting and Knowledge on Ruby Scripting.
• Hands-on experience in generating standard Print Forms and custom print Forms. have
hands on experience with C4C services Integration.
• Must have experience in building integration flows between SAP C4C and other non-SAP
systems while using web services.
• Good understanding of C4C functional/objects model to address questions from CRM and
Integration technical teams Provide Best Practices and propose solutions on SAP C4C.
• Must be able to simulate web service requests using Soap UI or similar tool, and provide
feedback while developing or evaluating the proposed approach.
• Minimum 4-8 years of technical experience in SAP C4C
• Development experience using SAP C4C SDK (Software Development Kit).
Chartered with the mission of providing customer-oriented consulting, IT services, and innovative supply chain solutions, Sunny Nandwani, Satyajit Jena and Mayank Gupta, seasoned IT professionals, came together to mark the inception of Acuver Consulting Private Limited, in 2013. Today, Acuver has offices in two countries with clients across business domains and industries. Our growing team of 110+ certified SMEs has successfully executed more than 50 projects in over 10 countries.
Understanding the needs of the clients and delivering precise solutions with creativity, innovation, and technical brilliance is in our DNA. Our name, “Acu” for “Accuracy” and “Ver” for “Veracity”, reflects our commitment and passion for orchestrating solutions that make a genuine impact and drive business growth. Acuver takes an agile and collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Acuver delivers IT solutions covering the entire lifecycle of Supply Chain, spanning Order Management, Omni-channel Fulfillment, Supply Chain Visibility, Warehouse Management, Inventory, Implementation to Reporting and Analytics. Our solutions and functional know-how help expedite service delivery and reduce the go-to-market time for our clients. Acuver’s technical fineness and deep domain expertise enable us to deliver services from ideation to execution, helping clients drive real innovation and achieve sustainable competitive advantage.